Audience : Job candidates, students, banks, SW/IT Companies and stock dealers
Seminar designed by: Founder- FTTC. He is a Global Head/Director, Equities Technology at a world renowned investment bank. He has over 20 years of experience as an entrepreneur, financial technologist and senior manager: Cantor Fitzgerald, NYSE Euronext/Amex, Credit Suisse, Donalson, Lufkin & Jenrette, Prudential Investments, Jennison Associates Capital and Bankers Trust.
He is also the partner in a New York based technology company and is a member of Securities Industry Association Sub Committee. He is certified in Prince2 Project Management and ITIL. He has been providing financial technology training in New York, London, Singapore and India.
· Stocks: FO business & Tech platforms, Institutional Trading & trade flows
· STP, Order Management, Smart Order Routing
· Program Trading, Index & Quantitative Arbitrage Warrants, Futures
· Fixed Income: Bonds, Swaps, Treasuries, Repurchase Trading, Market Data, Reference Data, Risk Calculations, Booking, Mortgage Backed Securities, Trading Architecture
· Options: Puts, Calls, Exotics, Valuations, Options Models, “Greeks” Calculations, Options Trading & Post Trade Technical Architecture
· Practice Trading Screens: Single Stock, Program Trading, Bonds, Options, Repurchase
· Operations/Settlement: Trade Matching, Settlement, Cash Management, Margin, Reporting, Regulatory Groups, Compliance, Legal
· FIX Protocol: Financial Information eXchange, FAST (FIX Adapted for Streaming)
· SDLC for Finance:Processes, Practices, Templates, Forms, Industry Standards & Procedures
Students: Better placement opportunities
Job candidates: Higher customer satisfaction
Clients: Higher confidence on resources
SW/IT organizations: Higher project completion rate and business growth.
For Registration details, visit: www.fintechtraining.com
For discounts on bulk registrations and corporate seminars,
Contact: email@example.com Mobile: +91-9880655481