Sale Date Ended
What is MSP :
Programme Management is a structured approach for delivering a collection of projects. As a programme is made up of projects and it is only successful if the projects within it succeed.
MSP is designed to achieve outcomes and realize benefits of strategic importance. Without Programme Management, the projects would probably still be able to deliver their particular outcomes but these would not be co-ordinated or integrated into the achievement of a strategic business goal.
MSP is the methodology that represents proven practices in delivering transformational change. This adaptable methodology integrates key management principles, governance themes, and processes to achieve measurable benefits from transformational business change.
Program Objective :
Managing Successful Programme helps to develop the knowledge on how the MSP programme management method operates and how it can be applied in different situations.
At the completion of this course participants will be in the position able to handle:
* How to describe and apply the transformational process flow of MSP.
* How to deliver a programme of strategic change with the utilization of MSP.
* What are the ways to establish governance structures for the management of a programme and its associated projects.
* Should have the ability to apply various structures for the management of quality, risks and issues across a programme.
* How to identify techniques for the engagement and management of programme stakeholders.
* How to utilise models such as benefits mapping and benefits planning to identify and manage anticipated benefits.
* Describe how to justify the start up and continuation of a programme.
* Blueprinting to define and plan strategic change.
* Explain how the various elements of the MSP model are used to control a programme and the composition of MSP.
* Explain the roles and responsibilities within a programme management environment.
MSP will give you the following Benefits,
* How the MSP framework will helps effective progarmme management and understand the need for programme management.
* Understand and apply any part of the MSP process model to any programme.
* MSP explain how to analyse programme stakeholders.
* Describes the profile, how to measure and map benefits.
* How to prepare key programme documents.
* MSP helps to understand and apply techniques for the management of risks and benefits.
* Describe how to justify the start up and continuation of a programme
* Blueprinting to define and plan strategic change
* Explain how the various elements of the MSP model are used to control a programme and the composition of MSP
* Explain the roles and responsibilities within a programme management environment
Who Should Attend :
* Programme Managers
* Programme Board Members
* Project Managers
* Project Managers
* Business Change Managers
Faculty Profile :
Geoffrey Rose (Director of Scoll Methods) is the Lead trainer of programme management consulting. During the last twenty years, He has gained extensive experience in the management of a diverse range of programmes and projects in both the public and the private sector.