Why This Program
Managing Discipline and Indiscipline is Easy and Simple, but then
Why are Employers failing to curb Indiscipline?
Why do Managers hesitate to bring back / restore Discipline?
* Is it because of lack of knowledge or strong Willpower?
* Is it because of arrogance, ignorance, inaction or Fear of Consequences?
Do you know that the Law fully supports Employers in dealing with Indiscipline and Managing the Business?
Without Discipline nothing much can be accomplished anywhere, anytime
Work Discipline as well as Workplace Discipline is absolute for achieving Targets.
Discipline is a state of peaceful and harmonious co-functioning of Employers & Employees, Employees & Employees, Employees and Customers and other stakeholders, where Members of an organization willfully Obey rules & regulations laid down by Management, and Accept Authority of Superiors to decide
* What is to be Done,
* Who will Do it
* How will it be Done,
where Employees Observe orderliness, Follow fixed norms, and Co-operate with Management voluntarily towards fulfillment of organization goals even in the face of odds & provocations, highs & lows; and
Where any deviation, delinquency or breach of discipline is dealt with uniformly, fairly and impartially with compassion and Goodwill
Discipline is necessary pre-requisite for
* Improving Performance
* Maintaining Improved Performance,
* Optimum utilization of Material and Manpower Resources,
* Increased Production and Productivity,
* Increasing Profitability and Market share
* Improving Modern Management Methods in keeping with national aspirations
Attend this Knowledge-sharing and Skills Building Program and Master the Legal and Procedural Aspects of Disciplinary Action and Inquiry Procedures.
Participate in this Workshop and clarify all doubts real or imaginary. You will learn every thing about How to deal with Misconduct and Indiscipline and Get Clear-cut answers to your doubts or misgivings and solutions to your Disciplining Problems.
Who Should Attend:
* HOD’s, HR, ER, IR Managers and Executives who are Responsible to promote Discipline and Punish the acts of Indiscipline, and
* Others who are nominated to act as Enquiry Officers or Management Representative or Management Witness
Your Trainer is
Harsh Kumar Sharan (XLRI Alumnus, Train the Trainer Certified) who will conduct this program brings with him over 40 years of hands-on experience of working in Senior Management positions in Tata Steel.
* Executive Coach, Mentor-Trainer
* As Executive Coach, he has been teaching the finer points of Discipline Management to Fortune 500 companies
* Former Asst. Chief Personnel Manager(Iron & Steel Division Head) – Tata Steel
* Train the Trainer Certified from Tata Management Development Center (TMDC)
* Conducted thousands of Preliminary Inquiries, Domestic Inquiries, Ex-parte Inquiries into acts of misconduct without any hassles and harassment
* Conducted programs for ASSOCHAM, IEEMA among others.
* Conducted programs on “Discipline Management” , “Employment Related Laws” for companies like Steria India, ISMT, Vodafone, Nestle India among others
* Conducted Open Programs attended by SC Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, Tata Motors, Crompton Greaves Limited, NDPL, Kansai Nerolac among others