SABCONS has been in the forefront of enabling managers in the IT and other industries for more than 15 years. As India's first Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) of Project Management Institute (PMI), USA, authorized to deliver PMI designated PMP certification and training courses, its origins are firmly rooted in the global best practices in project management.
Provides the participants with relevant project management concepts and best practices blended with MS Project so that they derive a higher value in planning, monitoring and control of their projects.
Over the years SABCONS has been constantly adding value to its training courses through improvised course modules and case study exercises aimed at igniting the participants’ problem solving capabilities and applying them to live situations in a global environment.
Program Highlights & Benefits
1. Blends Project Management concepts and best practices with MS Project
2. Aligned with PMBoK® Guide published by PMI, USA
3. Right mix of concepts, faculty demonstration and hands-on activity
4. Uses highly effective Case Study approach
5. Covers Planning, Execution and Monitoring & Control of Time, Cost and Resources
6. In depth technical exploration of MS Project and beyond – generating customized filters, workarounds etc.
7. Managing Scope Changes
8. Dealing with Multiple Projects & deploying Resource Pool
9. Qualified PMPs and PgMPs can claim PDUs!
Course intended for
Delivery Managers, Project Managers, Project Leads and Consultants
About the Facilitator
Dipti Trivedi is a Certified Project Management Professional with Cross Culture communications experience with national & international clients especially Japanese clientele. Dipti has an overall 13+ years of technical training experience inclusive of 8+ years of project/program management experience.
She has trained 500+ Japanese officials including 50+ on Project Management modules in her last job as Head-Technical Services at Softbridge Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Prior to Softbridge she was Project Manager (IT) at AT&T Technology Park and IT Operations Manger at Chrysalis.
Dipti is associated with PMI Pune Deccan Chapter. With a Computer Engineering background, she has a Post Graduate Diploma in Management from Pune University.
Contact: Ms. Dipti Trivedi