Sale Date Ended
Optimisation technologies have become key tools in making important business decisions that increase competitive advantage. Optimisation, through the use of advanced mathematics and computer science techniques, is used to assist organisations with solving their complex business problems in areas such as manufacturing, distribution, finance and scheduling. The success of optimisation projects depends on many different factors such as which modelling tools are used, integration with corporate data and the selection of the most efficient solution algorithms available for the problem. The purpose of this optimisation workshop is to provide participants with an insightful overview and give step-by-step instructions for successfully building optimisation applications.
By attending this workshop you will be able to:
* Build your own optimisation applications.
* Identify the best use of optimisation techniques and how to deploy them for your purposes.
* Gain an insightful and realistic view on the use of optimisation for business applications.
* Prepare and consolidate data from disparate sources for optimisation applications.
* Identify solving and fine - tuning requirements in your optimisation applications.
* Undertake sensitivity analysis in excel which provide basis for change in scenarios
Professor Gautam Mitra, Professor Ashok Banerjee, Dr. Cormac Lucas, Dr. Christian Valente.
Who Should Attend:
OR Professionals, Quantitative Analysts / Risk Analysts, Software Developers/IT,Academics and Students.
Date & Venue:
06th - 07th April, 2011 Kolkata
For registration and more information on the workshop or to find out about exhibition, sponsoring the workshop, please contact Padmakumar. Bala, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ph: +91 9094532918 / +91 44 45018472.