Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Most of the Large organisation across globe have embraced Lean Six Sigma as One of the key competency for key role
Today change is one of the Key expectation from each layer in the organisation. Be it Operations, Sales, HR, IT, Accounts, Production or any other role, the common string is the change oriented mind-set.
While Domain knowledge is key change driver, awareness of change concepts compliments the initiative by ensuring speed, sustainability and scale-ability. Awareness of Change methodology is imparted through lean and six sigma methodologies.
Chronic problems are legitimized into processes. Lean Six Sigma Program help its participants identify chronic and sporadic problems / opportunities in their organization and achieve breakthrough improvement using scientific methods.
Lean six sigma competency across the globe is emerging as one of the key consideration for key roles. One of the Key benefit of program is high ROI which stem from increase in profit by either reduction in Cost of Quality / Waste in the process OR increase in revenue through scientific interventions.
Competency build through program enable organisation to unlock potential of its people and hence improve on its own feet.
Lean Six Sigma Green belt Certification Program – Niche Construct to achieve success
Who should attend:
Lean six sigma is the only proven and scientific model to carry out structured improvement. So Anyone who want to be successful through achieving exceptional results should attend.
No prior background is required, but participant should have passion to improve / Deliver / achieve goal.
Output from Program:
Participants post workshop are able to produce exceptional results through:
- Challenging the status quo with an eye to catch waste / variability in the process
- Initiating structured process improvement using DMAIC methodology
- Use of relevant Process and Data Analysis Tools
1. Quality Journey
2. Process change methodologies
3. History of Lean and six sigma
4. LSS Framework for Process Transformation
5. Toyota Production Systems
6. Voice of Customer, People survey and KANO Model
7. Project Charter - Scope, Problem definition, Goal
8. Project Governance - Roles, Issues, Conflict Management (CTQ - CTP), Stakeholder Management
9. SIPOC, Process Mapping & Standardization
10. CTQ Tree & Establish Performance Criteria
11. Sampling, Data collection methods
12. Basic Statistics, sigma calculation
13. Variability Analysis
14.5 Why Analysis
15.Qualitative Screening using Affinity diagram, Fishbone
16.Graphical Analysis -Pareto, Histogram, Box Plot, Scatter
19. Value Stream Mapping
20. MUDA - Type of Waste
21. Hypothesis testing
22. Regression Analysis
23. Cost-Benefit Analysis
24. Create & run Pilot
25. Mistake Proofing
26. Tactical implementation Plan
27. Visual Management, Kanban
28. Process confirmation
29. Statistical Process Control using Control Chart
30. Gemba Management
31. Change Curve
32. Dashboard and governance