Come and be a part of the next major leap forward in mankind’s technical evolution-The Internet of...
Sale Date Ended
Internet of Things is a new revolution of the Internet. A world where the real, digital and the virtual are converging to create smart environments that make energy, transport, cities and many other areas more intelligent. “How about traffic signal boards guiding you the most economical route to follow to avoid traffic jams?” How does this world look? Futuristic? Or do you think we are pretty close to this future? We are somewhere in the middle – our world should look like this in 5 – 8 years from now! All thanks to “Internet of things”. Nuts and Boltz introduces detailed training on IOT, its working principle, designing and development of IOT product etc. Come be a part of the next major leap forward in mankind’s technical evolution-The Internet of Things! Come to this workshop equipped with your own IOT ideas and make them a reality, or build a device as part of a collaborative build-a-thon.
ABOUT THE COACH
Manish Sasmal is a software engineer by profession. While currently employed at Telefone Media Ltd. Hong Kong, he has worked in nearly every corner of India in places ranging from Kolkata, Dehradun, and New Delhi. Meeting people, traveling, exploring different cultures, and establishing life-long relationships are his passion. His quest for knowledge and personal growth mixed with his love for coding and inventing makes Nuts & Boltz Makerspace a perfect fit in his life.
· Introduction to IOT – 20 min
· Introduction to Microcontrollers – 20 min
· Details about Arduino environment and sensors (LM 35) – 90 min
· Details about ESP 8266 Wi-Fi Module – 30 min
· Interfacing Relays with Microcontrollers – 30 min
· Turn ON/Off AC appliances using Relay – 60 min
· Internet, Client, Server relationship – 30 min
· Introduction to Computer Programming language (HTML / PHP / SQL) – 60 min
· Introduction to IOT cloud platforms (Thing speak) to host IOT application - 20 min
· Create your own web application – 60 min
· Introduction to MIT App Inventor – 30 min
· Create your own android app – 90 min
· Build a working IOT product that communicates data up into the Cloud - Become an active contributor to the Internet of Things! – 120 min
· Iteration and Discussions about possibilities – 60 min
· Arduino UNO
· Data Cable
· Jumper wires
· Relay Module
· Temperature Sensor LM-35
*Note: Participants will get necessary kits during the training which they have to return back at the time of completion of the workshop. If anyone wants to buy the complete kit they can purchase it there.
· Real-time monitoring temperature on Thing speak platform.
· Home automation (AC appliances On/Off)
Rs. 2000/- per person
5% discount on group registration of 3 participants
10% discount on group registration of 5 participants
So what are you making? For any queries, write to us at email@example.com or call us directly at +91-9599587017/9599587018