Are you looking for feedback and expert advice on your business idea? Need some funding, incubation or acceleration assistance to take the next big step?
So come join us as we celebrate the spirit of following dreams and fulfilling visions!
Ready, set, pitch! “Instaseed - The 10 Minutes Funding” is an opportunity for budding startups to transform their innovative startup ideas into an accomplished venture. It is an initiative which seeks to encompass and transcend the boundaries of entrepreneurship by building a platform for new innovations, out-of-the box thinking and passionate ideas.
Each startup will get 10 minutes to pitch their breakthrough business concepts to a panel of investors, incubators and accelerators who then decide whether they want to invest in any of the enterprises or not. This is your game changing 10 minutes to fame. Make it count!
Who should attend?
Entrepreneurs looking to kick start their ventures or anyone interested in innovation or investment opportunities.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Ideas and concepts pitched must be original work of the individual or team pitching it.
2. The maximum team size is 5 members. Only one member of a team can pitch to the panel and answer questions from the judges. Individual participation is also allowed.
3. The startup must have a prototype ready. In case startup doesn’t have a prototype, a strong presentation is recommended.
4. Include the stage that your startup currently is in, in your summary.
5.. Participating teams need to fill up the registration form before 1 February, 2019.
6. Shortlisting for the final round will be based on the quality of information submitted at the time of registration.
7. The organising committee has sole discretion to disqualify any individual or team for violation of rules.