Profit from software. Everyware. Starting at Innovate 2011
IBM Software presents Innovate 2011--The Premier Event for System and Software Innovation
Innovate 2011 is coming to town! Have you enrolled yet? Discover the presence of software everywhere, bettering your business and life. This is your chance to let IBM Rational escalate your profits through the roof. Reap rich benefits by integrating people, processes and data and by facilitating team collaboration profit from a smarter software.
Smarter products powered by software drive successful businesses, and that is why we want you to join us in Delhi, for Innovate 2011: Software. Everyware, the Rational Software Developer Conference.
Here are the Top 5 reasons for you to attend the conference:
1. Get Skilled
* Technical and interactive sessions across several technical tracks with focus on IT, systems,
security, customer stories and much more.
* Hands-on workshops for hands-on training with IBM products for your entire software lifecycle.
* IBM Certification Testing.
2. Get Informed
* Hear inspiring, educational and innovate keynotes - Learn how to transform your company's software
innovation and accelerate better business outcomes.
* Leading technology and research experts share product demonstrations and their insights on
3. Get Smarter
* Learn how IBM's smarter systems and software can play a role as a key accelerator in your
* See how IBM Rational gives you a competitive edge to achieve precision in desired business
* Learn better ways to innovate, collaborate, automate and report
4. Get Savings
* Get one year's worth of education in two days.
* Early Bird Offer! Register by July 4th and Save Big.
* Avail huge discounts on Group registration.
* One-stop technical education opportunity.
* Get certified in the You Pass We Pay model.
5. Network and Meet Worldwide ExpertsIncluding IBM Executives
* Network and innovate with top executives, architects and peers.
* Participate in interactive sessions and conference activities to exchange ideas and information on
innovative products and services.
* Visit the Innovation Labs and Hands-on
Regular rate (6 July - 4 August, 2011) Rs. 2,500
Late/On site rate (5 August - on-site) Rs. 3,000
Bulk Registration Price per attendee
5 to 10 attendees Rs. 2,200 More than 10 attendees Rs. 2,000