Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Theme: “Leadership Challenges in Creating and Leading New Generation Innovative Organizations”
We have the pleasure of inviting you to participate in the Thirteenth International Business Summit and ResearchConference INBUSH, to be held at Amity Campus, 23rd -25th February 2011. The participation of dynamic, intellectualand vibrant students from esteemed institutions like yours has always been a pillar of strength and support forINBUSH, which is today proud to be the best and largest conclave of management professionals of Asia. As always,this year we have organized mega events and competitions besides the panel discussions and Research PaperPresentations.
• Strategic Marketing & Planning.
• Product Portfolio Management.
• Consumerization Vs Customization.
• Corporate Communication – Role in Marketing.
• Ethics & Social Responsibility in Marketing.
• Marketing across the Borders
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Digital Marketing
HUMAN RESOURCE ISSUES:
• HRM and the business environment
• People Management
• Industrial Relations & Legal HRM
• Employee Turnover & Attrition
• International Finance & Trade
• Merger & Acquisitions
• Return on Marketing Investments
• Trends in Consumer Finance Industries
• Business & Management Development in Transitional Economies
• Business Law
• Foreign Direct Investment
• International Trade & Management
CROSS CULTURAL ISSUES:
• Globalization & Culture
• Managing Cultural diversity & commitment
• Governance in Multiculturalism
• Customer Relationship Marketing across ethnic groups
• Brand Communication in culturally diverse groups
INFORMATION MANAGEMENT ISSUES:
• Enhancing Value Chain by bridging Information Technology
• Cyber-laws & Cyber-legislations : Issues for Global Economy
• E-Governance: Implementation & Strategies
• Information Life Cycle (ILC): Implications for Global
• Internet Overload: The need for a revamp in the global information
• Current Issues in Business, Marketing & Management in
East/North America/South Pacific
• Environment Management & Marketing
• Tourism & Hospitality Management
• NGO Marketing
Amity International Business School has been a pioneer in enlightening young minds and souls, thus enabling them to becomesuccessful yet conscientious managers. Since its inception Amity International Business School after years of imparting values andeducation, still retains its inherent idealism with which our Honorable Founder President RBEF & Chairman AKC Group ofCompanies Dr. ASHOK K CHAUHAN conceived it. Along with its academic excellence, the institute is also known for its vast range ofextra-curricular activities, which provide students with a platform to discover and exhibit their talents and capabilities Research is themeans to establish ideas into principles and theories. All along its existence, Amity International Business School has been working onthe groundbreaking interdisciplinary research which is relevant to practitioners and policy makers and is of concern for the society atlarge.With participation in hundreds and audiences in thousands, INBUSH is unarguably the Biggest International Business Summit andResearch Conference in Asia. This goodwill and bonhomie that INBUSH enjoys has been built over a decade and can only be attributedto the selfless hard work of the AIBS & AGBS family.