Sale Date Ended
Full day Seminar on Organizational Life Cycle and Professional Personality Profiling-28 Aug 2010- Mumbai
Understanding organisational performance using Organisation Life Cycle
A workshop conducted by Ajay Kalra & Payal Gupta, founding partners of Flow Consulting (www.flowconsulting.in).
As organizations grow and age they progress through predictable lifecycle stages. Each stage brings increased organizational complexity as well as new and unique challenges. Strategy, structure, levels of delegation, goals, rewards systems and methods of operating usually differ quite markedly in each stage of the organization lifecycle. How well or how poorly leadership addresses the challenges and demands of each stage will determine the success or failure of the organization.
About Flow Consulting
Flow Consulting is an organisation, serving clients to quickly and efficiently resolve issues such as:
• Align their strategy, structure, processes and people disarray
• Make the transition from entrepreneurship to professional management.
• Resolve internal conflicts and politics that escalate to the extent that they inhibit the success of the business.
• Rapidly implement fundamental systemic as well as process improvements in a co-operative manner.
• Regain entrepreneurial vitality and flexibility, when bureaucratisation leads organization to be out of touch with its markets, customers and competitors.
• Culture clashes between companies undergoing mergers or acquisitions.
Introduce PRISM Brain Mapping to Indian HR practitioners and trainers
The program looks at the structure and function of the brain, and especially at the differences between the brain's hemispheres, not only in terms of attention and flexibility, but in attitudes to the world. The program serves to highlight -
• Psychology and neuroscience - the differences
• Brain structures and functions
• The PRISM colours and their meaning
• The validity and reliability of PRISM
• PRISM applications
Complimentary PRISM Pro profiles worth Rs.2,500/- to all Trainer’s Forum delegates.
About PRISM: PRISM Brain Mapping is the world’s most comprehensive, online, neuroscience-based behavior profiling instrument. It has been developed by the Centre for Applied Neuroscience, UK. Now used by some of the world’s leading businesses, PRISM applications include:
• Team building
• Leadership development
• Sales training
• 360 degree feedback
• Job benchmarking
• Conflict resolution
• Diversity training
• Customer service
• Performance management
• Succession planning
• Communication skills
• Emotional Intelligence profiling
PRISM Personal Performance Mapping is a unique personality test based on neuroscience and used worldwide by successful organizations like BMW (GB), HSBC, PwC, Le Meridien Hotels and Siemens.