Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
I believe that most professionals working in large Corporate are getting paid well. But they are spending it recklessly and there-by facing a financial crisis most of the time. It is very important for them to understand the benefits of saving their hard earned money and investing it in the most efficient manner.
Till now, I was giving lectures in Large Corporate where time was a severe constraint. I had to go very fast to cover all the topics. All those who have attended my lectures say that though they are very happy with the inputs received, they would be happier if I went a bit slow, explained things more clearly and also took a few questions in between to clear doubts.
While continuing to give free lectures at a fast pace at Large Corporate and Colleges, I am toying with the idea of conducting one day workshops on "Financial Well-Being for Working Professionals" all over India. Visit http://sites.google.com/site/fitnessfundas/home/becoming-wealthy to get the complete picture.
1. Start Saving (13 minutes duration)
2. Removing the Blocks (10 minutes duration)
3. Charges in Mutual Funds and ULIPs (14 minutes duration)
4. Who earns more commission - the MF Agent or the Insurance agent (15 minutes duration)
5. How to buy your dream house in the most cost efficient manner? (17 minutes)
6. How to select the best product and invest in the most cost efficient manner (23 minutes)
Who should attend: All professionals working in Large Corporate and progressive SME's.
Why they should attend: To learn how to
• Set realistic goals and achievable targets
• Get better returns from your hard earned money
• Enjoy peace of mind; remain calm and patient in all ups and downs
• Use the news profitably and shut out the noise from the market
• Minimize the number and severity of your mistakes
• Stop kicking yourself when you do make a mistake
• Control what you can and let go of everything else
Pre-requisites: Those attending the sessions could download the Welcome Kit from http://sites.google.com/site/fitnessfundas/welcome_kit_and_feedback_form and be prepared to derive the maximum benefit.
Course Content and tentative schedule:
9 am to 10 am: Registration and networking
10 am to 11:15 am: Quantification of assets and liabilities; Setting targets and pruning down unnecessary expenses through proper planning; Benefits of starting a savings program at an early stage in life; Avenues of investment
11:15 am to 11: 30 am: Tea Break
11:30 am to 1:00 pm: Investing in Real Estate; How to buy your Dream House in the most efficient manner; Why you must invest in land? And How?
1:00 pm to 1:30 pm: LUNCH
1:30 pm to 3:00 pm: Investing in Shares and Mutual Funds; Learning all about the charges involved and how to reduce / offset them; Impact of inflation; Other avenues of investment
3:00 pm to 3:15 pm: Tea Break
3:15 pm to 4:30 pm: Personal Risk Management; Covering the personal risks that each person is exposed to in the most efficient manner
4:30 pm to 5:00 pm: Summing up and further clarification of last minute doubts
5:00 pm to 6:00 pm: Goal setting; Need Analysis Form; Risk Profiling; Implementation
Venue will be announced to those who register. Those desiring to attend must complete the survey on http://surveys.polldaddy.com/s/EE9EB59B2E54CE74/
Cost for booking groups of 20 participants:
1. External: Rs 50,000 + Cost of hiring the venue + Cost of Lunch, Tea and Snacks. Total cost will be divided by number of participants. Maximum number of participants is 20.
2. In-house: Corporates desiring to have in-house workshops may do so in a 20 seater Conference Room with LCD Projector to save cost. They may collect Rs 50,000 from the participant or subsidize it. Maximum number of participants is 20.