Sale Date Ended
Nurture Talent Academy, India's 1st training institute for entrepreneurs, aims to support and train budding entrepreneurs right from the beginning of their ventures. It has conducted 77 workshops for 1400 startups, professionals and students across 25 cities. Our objective is to help 1000 ventures to start in next 3-5 years, which will generate 20000 jobs.
Amit Grover is an IIT Delhi and IIM Indore alumnus. He has worked previously with Infosys, Asian Paints and Onida. He is also a member of Mumbai Angels, and has led over 25 deals in last 4 years. Successful entrepreneurs and investors will also join as guest speaker to give relevant insights to participants.
Topic - Finance for Entrepreneurs
Duration - 4 hours, 10 AM - 2 PM
Points to be covered
- Basics of entrepreneurial finance
- Revenue, cost, profit concepts
- Breakeven analysis
- Pricing concepts
- Profit and loss, Balance sheet, cash flow statements
- Cash required to start a business
- Equity vs Debt
- Introduction to venture capital and angel investments
- What do investors want from finance aspects?
- Sources of investments
1. Reference study material and templates will be provided to all participants.
2. Certificate of participation will be given to all participants.
3. Seats are limited to 25 people only, on first cum first served basis.