Sale Date Ended
Nurture Talent Academy, India's 1st training institute for entrepreneurs, aims to support and train budding entrepreneurs right from the beginning of their ventures. It has conducted 40 workshops for 670 startups across 15 cities.
Amit Grover is an IIT Delhi and IIM Indore alumnus. He has worked previously with Infosys, Asian Paints and Onida. He is also a member of Mumbai Angels, and has led over 25 deals in last 4 years.
Topic - Finance for Entrepreneurs
Points to be covered
- Basics of entrepreneurial finance
- Revenue, cost, profit concepts
- Breakeven analysis
- Pricing concepts
- Profit and loss, Balance sheet, cash flow statements
- Cash required to start a business
- Equity vs Debt
- Introduction to venture capital and angel investments
- What do investors want from finance aspects?
- Sources of investments
1. Reference study material and templates will be provided to all participants.
2. Certificate of participation will be given to all participants.