Sale Date Ended
Estuary Labs Strategic Design School helps professionals and entrepreneurs become Design Thinkers who are instrumental in solving unsolved business problems and produce Innovation.
The school focuses on not just making things look beautiful but also about making things work beautifully. The convergence of Design Skills and Business Skills is at the heart of what the school offers. The school is a blend of Creative & Logical, Intuitive & Analytical, Right Brain & Left Brain teaching.
|About Facebook 101|
The workshop will discuss the connection between facebook and business. Different tools will be explored each stage. Step by step the workshop will connect abstract targets in strategy to project definitions that could be implemented.
It will be an interactive session in which the participants will be able to relate the information to their own projects. This way the participants will learn to use the model and the different tools themselves.
| Topics |
• Facebook Basics
• Personal Data Management
• Effective Searching
• How Facebook Works
• Dos & Don’ts
• Effective Branding on Facebook
• Company Pages
|Advantages of the Course|
• Professional Netwoking – at no extra cost
• Publishing Ideas, Papers and Comments – Building thought leadership
• Publishing Videos of Your Work or of Ideas in Practice
• Having a Meeting in the Virtual Domain through Chat
• Branding – without expensive advertising
• Creating Partners through Common Shared Communities, Notes,
White Papers and Messages
• Meet long lost friends – who can also be prospective clients and
• Make deals on messages, brand on communities
• Establish thought leadership, comment on important issues,
create company profiles
• Get in touch with prospective vendors or partners through
• Connecting with younger generation
• Exploring Opportunities
• Networking through innovative channel
• Improve Online conversion performance
• Life Time Solution for branding problems
• Greater Reach
• And… Relax after a long day of work
| Seats |
To keep the workshop highly interactive the number of participants has been restricted to 25.
| Commercials |
• Rs 5500 Per Person + 10.3% Service Tax
• Session of 4 Hours
| Who should attend |
Businessmen in the age group of 50-65 years
| Facilitator |
Mr. Sampath Iyengar:
Sam Iyengar is undisputedly one of the most prolific networkers who has transformed his company with the power of social media network. He has more than 3000 friends on Facebook, besides connecting with over 4000 touch-points in Linkedin, Twitter and Foursquare.Sam is a member of BNI, TIE. He constantly attends 2-3 workshops or seminars every month on social media to keep himself completely knowledgeable and up to date.
|Chief Experience Officer – Estuary Labs Strategic Design School|
Abhijit Bam :
He is the Chief Experience Officer of the Estuary Labs Strategic Design School. He is a graduate in Computer engineering from VJTI, Mumbai and a MFA from University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA.
Abhijit has a well-rounded corporate experience of over 14 years across the functions of Strategy, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Product Development, and Branding & Communications. Having worked on various challenging and diverse projects, he has a deep understanding of how Business and Design blend to create a strategic impact for an organization.