Sale Date Ended
1. Working Professionals.
4. Prospective Plant Owners.
1. To make the participant capable to start their own entrepreneurship firm in solar.
2. To enhance the employability of participant in manufacturing, design, installation and service sector.
1. To give the complete knowledge in design, installation, market prospect and commercial aspect of solar photovoltaic technology.
2. No specific knowledge on solar photovoltaic technology is required.
3. Training modules has been designed by national and international expert having extensive knowledge in this field.
Duration: Total Training Duration: 72 Hours
Days of Training 12 Days.
Total Course Fee:
For Indian Students - Rs.25,000/- + Service Tax.
For International Students - $.698/- + Service Tax.
Early Bird Discount – 20% of Course Fees for first 10 Students only.
For Counselling and Offline Admission,
Contact Mumbai Coordinator - Mr. Mohit Ajmera,
Mo - 08097334765, 09022655834
More Information visit -