Sale Date Ended
Are you looking for that perfect partner for your venture?
Want to find and attract talent for your venture idea?
Do you want to join a startup and build its future?
Want to meet and make friends with the best and brightest talent in your city?
Want to learn from experts, mentors and entrepreneurs?
If your answer is YES to any of the above question, then Entrepreneur Dating workshop is a must attend for you.
Come and build a company, and also BUILD YOUR FUTURE!
Our aim is to connect people who wish to start or join a venture with entrepreneurs who are looking for idea validation and feedback, partners, team members and co-founder. You also get a chance to personally meet your city colleagues as well as network on Facebook and Linkedin with all India participants.
Agenda - 10 AM to 2 PM
1 hour - Introductions and networking
1 hour - Idea sharing sessions
1 hour - Crowdsourcing session for best ideas
1 hour - Team formation and speed dating
Who should attend? Why?
- Entrepreneurs looking for ideal co-founders, top teams
- Engineers willing to join startups and work for equity/cash/both
- Developers looking for being a part of a startup
- Sales Managers looking for a high energy startup role
- Marketing experts who want to create a brand from scratch with limited resources
- Serious individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset
Who should not attend?
- people looking for just a job, money
- entrepreneurs looking to hire low-cost employees
- casual people who want to "try entrepreneurship"
Nurture Talent Academy is India's 1st Institute for Entrepreneurs. Started in January, 2010 with the objective of training and mentoring startups, we have conducted 77 workshops across 25 cities attended by 1400 entrepreneurs, students and professionals. We cover subjects like business plan, marketing, finance, and HR during the programs. Our objective is to enable 1000 ventures to start in next 3-5 years, which will generate 20000 jobs for the country.
1. Please carry your laptop (if you have) for hands on session
2. Venue, time, date subject to change
3. Organizers hold the right to cancel/postpone the program