Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Demystifying Enterprise Agility: with the AgileChakra™
- What does Agile Transformation mean to you?
- Which Agile framework is the most suitable for Enterprise Agile Transformation?
- Should an Agile Transformation be a Top-Down or Bottom-Up approach?
- Why have so many (over 90%) Agile Transformations failed, or did not deliver expected results?
- Is your company a High Performing Organization in today’s VUCA world?
Join us for a one-day event wherein we will debunk some of the myths around Agility and Agile Transformations, and look at Enterprise Agile Transformation as a holistic and sustainable change.
Who should attend:
- AgileChakra will help the participants as a thinking tool in coming up with enterprise-wise Agile transformation strategy.
- Participants will be able to identify the gaps and improvements in their ongoing Agile transformation journey.
- The participants will be able to identify the areas within their organisations to enhance their agile capabilities and become a high-performing organisation of today.
Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning “wheel or circle”. AgileChakra is a metaphor used to summarise the core capabilities and the competency areas that make an organisation truly agile and high-performing in today’s times.
The AgileChakra explains how the organisations need to ride on this wheel (a.k.a. build the core capabilities) to survive in today’s competitive world. AgileChakra encapsulates all the frontiers which form an organisation, e.g. culture, technical capabilities, product and service offerings, governance, leadership, etc. and stresses on how an Agile Mindset is a key ingredient across all areas.
Watch this short video presentation on the AgileChakra
- M: 9850994515
- Twitter: @ScaleUpPune