Leaders and managers often find it difficult to deliver appropriate, useful feedback that will assist employees in their development. Too often employees are guessing at what they are doing right and hearing only about what they are doing wrong, sometimes well after the fact. Effective feedback from team leaders, supervisors and managers helps employees enhance what they are doing well, identify problem areas so they can adjust behaviors and develop new skills and behaviors to improve performance. During this interactive workshop, participants learn to avoid the common mistakes managers make when giving feedback and improve their feedback skills resulting in more proactive and effective guiding, coaching and directing.
- Create and deliver a specific message and clear expectations in terms that can be heard and understood by individuals .
- focus on learning based feedback to measure perfomance.
- Avoid blame , judgement , threads, vague, generalities, or ascribing motives .
- Give effective, consistant feedback in a timely manner.
- Deliver feedback that is deive, specific and behavioral.
- Explore how are different communication style impact how we give recieve feedback.
INR 12000 plus taxes | Early Bird Register before 15th May'16 INR 10200 plus taxes | Group of four or more : INR 9600 plus taxes per participant.For more information and queries please feel free to contact Ms Kajal Chopra +91 8750799811 email her at : firstname.lastname@example.org Or call us at +91 11 41080000