Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Throughout the US, Europe and now India, investment and activity in digital marketing is growing at an accelerating rate. Digital media, such as the internet, email, mobiles, TV and radio, now play an increasing role in both tactical initiatives and as a key component within fully integrated, multi-channel campaigns.
No marketing budget, plan or strategy can now be considered complete unless it includes a digital component. As a result, today’s organisations need marketers who truly understand digital marketing technologies, applications and techniques.
They need people who know exactly what is possible, achievable, affordable and effective within digital marketing. They need people who can plan and direct online campaigns, execute them cost-effectively, and integrate them with their traditional marketing activities.
If this is true for your department / organization, it is time to make a change and to use the ideas from this workshop to fashion a well-planned and thoughtful Digital Marketing Campaign for your brands.
The objective is to give you solid skills and knowledge to truly take advantage of the digital medium for your career and use it as a competitive differentiator.
1. Introduction to Digital Marketing
2. eMail Marketing
3. Online Advertising
4. Affiliate marketing
5. Search Engine Marketing
6. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
7. Pay Per Click (PPC) / Pay Per Million Advertising
8. Social Media
9. Viral Marketing
10. Online Reputation Management
11. Web Public Relations (PR)
12. Website Development and Design
13. Online Copywriting
14. Web Analytics and Conversion Optimization
15. Mobile Marketing
16. Customer Relationship Management
17. Market Research
18. Digital Marketing Strategy
Who should attend?
This informative program will enhance the professional excellence of all Marketing and Sales Heads, Brand Managers, Sales, Marketing and Executives from different functions, who are involved in the execution of Marketing, Branding and Sales of products or services.
The International Institute of Creative Marketing sets standards and promotes professional excellence by providing comprehensive professional development and training through education, qualifications and information services of the highest creativity & quality.
IICM is at the leading edge of one-to one conversation marketing practices and is dedicated to keeping the marketing profession abreast of creativity from around the world, using digital mediums and technology for optimum results.
To be acknowledged by Gartner & Forrester as the Number One Solution & Service Provider by 2012 in the area of marketing education.
To achieve our objectives while creating a win-win relationship with our clients, employees, vendors and stakeholders in an environment of fairness, honesty, and courtesy by building a learning community focused on developing entrepreneurial marketers who will become leaders in an era of global competitiveness and technological advancements.
- Customer Delight : To surpass customer expectations every time
- Leadership by Example : To set standards in our business and transactions and be an exemplar for the industry and ourselves
- Integrity and Transparency : To be ethical, sincere and open in all our transactions
- Fairness : To be objective and transaction-oriented, and thereby earn trust and respect
- Pursuit of Excellence : To strive relentlessly, constantly improve ourselves, our teams, our services and products to become the best