Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Cultivate Team Strengths - The experiential Learning Way
Workshop Director: Uma Maheshwari
TEAM denotes Trust, Empowerment, Attitude and Motivation. Although there is no "I" in "Team", one has to remember there is no team without Individuals. Organizations have to build and foster the skills of the Individuals as team members, in congruence with its objectives and goals. Teams do not become effective overnight. Team building is a process that requires due attention and care.
· Experiential workshop featuring Fun-filled Outbound activities
· Real Time Scenarios dealing with executive effectiveness
· Sense of Purpose
· Open Communication
· Trust and Mutual Respect
· Shared Leadership
· Building on Differences
· Flexibility and Adaptability
At the end of the workshop, participants will:
· Be aware of their team roles
· Effectively manage different personalities and different behavioral needs
· Increase effective listening skills
· Plan and implement self and team priorities
· Balance managing personal and team performances
· Learn and maintain a mutually trusting relationship with colleagues
Who Should Attend?
You are a team player & you wish to contribute towards achieving greater effectiveness in teams.
Registration Fees includes : Program Fees, All workshop Material, Lunch and Tea
Ms. Uma Maheshwari has 20 years of work experience, working with organizations such as NIIT, Magna Infotech and Effigent India, her forte has been to build teams from scratch and to lead hem to paths of great success.
Her natural flair for training and counseling combined with a deep desire to contribute back to young professional teams has led her to undertake professional development in the areas of Communication, Leadership and Team Building.
Established in January, 1980, as a non-profit registered society, the Centre for Organization Development has conducted 490 executive development programs in which 11175 executives have participated.