Sale Date Ended
This workshop centers on the questions:
• What do conversations really mean?
• Why do some conversations fail so miserably?
• Can I minimize the frustration that communication can cause?
• How can I have engaging conversations with people?
How will you benefit from this program?
How we communicate largely depends on our personality, learnt communication styles and past
One size does not fit all; similarly a single communication style does not work for every one
This workshop will give you tremendous insight on how your personality has developed, and the life position you have assumed. It will help you identify how you relate and communicate with others, and offers suggestions and interventions which will enable you to change and grow.
Workshop will cover:
• Understand 'who' we are and how our past experiences have influenced our current personality
• Introduction to Components of personality
• Discover your personal Ego-gram
• Understand the effect of our personality on our communication style
• Sources of communication breakdown
• Ascertain the beliefs which influences your expectations from self and others
• Life position and its effect on communication
• Games people play & how to deal with them
• How to get the positive strokes you need
Course Date: 26th (Sat) & 27th (Sun) March, 2011
Course Time: 10am to 6pm
Course Venue: Isra Training Studio, 114-A, Bombay Market, Tardeo, Mumbai
Registration by 24th March (Thur) - Rs: 4500/-
Registration after 24th March (Thur)- Rs: 4900/-
Fees inclusive of certificate, training material & lunch
Contact: 98214-24251 / 98199-11197