Sale Date Ended
A National Level Film Festival by the Xaverian Film Academy
1. What the maximum number of entries that I can send?
A: The maximum number of entries is two – one in the Documentary section and one in the Short Fiction section. There cannot be two entries in the same section. You must however use two separate entry forms for the two entries.
2. What is the exact address where I need to send the entry?
A: The exact address is:
Mass Communication and Film Studies Department
St. Xavier’s College,
30, Mother Teresa Sarani (Park Street),
3. What is the procedure for the registration?
A: First log on to www.sxcfilmstudies.com . You will find the online registration form. Please fill in the form completely and submit it after you have read the rules and regulations. All the details are available on our blog-site [www.xaverianfilmacademy.blogspot.com ]. After that download the form and print it. Please fill in the form clearly in capital and bold letters. With it send the following:
4. What should be the theme/subject of my film?
A: The film can be based on any theme/subject/story but must comply with the rules and regulations of the competition.
5. What are the acceptable formats?
A: Only DVD compatible format is acceptable. No other format is allowed.
6. Do I need to participate/qualify in order to attend the event?
A: No. One need not participate or qualify in order to attend the event. You need to register by contacting the following for the reservation of passes: 9830753917/9051236004
7. Is there any age limit for participation?
A: No, there is no age limit for participation.
8. How many films will be selected for screening on the days of the event after the initial pre-screening selection?
A: A maximum of 5 films in each category will be screened after the initial selection process. The judgement of the initial selection is final and not open to any discussion.