Sale Date Ended
Do you want to start your own venture?
Have a great idea but cannot articulate it in a formal document?
Do not know what investors look for in a business plan?
Business Plan is the key element for an entrepreneur in the lifecycle of his/her startup. It is required to communicate the essential elements of the business to investors, employees and key customers. This workshop is aimed at helping all entrepreneurs create a formal business plan for their business.
The workshop will follow below agenda:
* 10.00 AM - 10.30 AM - Introductions and networking
* 10.30 AM - 12.00 PM - Key elements of business plan - financials, marketing, team, assumptions
* 12.00 PM - 1.00 PM - Standard formats for presentation, excel and word templates, avoiding common mistakes
* 1.00 PM - 2.00 PM - Interaction with experts
Amit Grover - Founder, Nurture Talent Academy
Kumar Subramanyam - Artiman Ventures
Manish Singhal - Saarthi Consulting
Dheeraj - CEO, Marketspade Consulting
Gauravendra Shukla - CEO, Talentbridge
About Nurture Talent Academy
Nurture Talent Academy (www.nurturetalent.com), India's 1st training institute for entrepreneurs, has conducted 32 workshops across 8 cities, attended by 460 startups, with over 90% satisfaction rate. Topics covered include finance, marketing and business plan. Amit Grover, Founder, is an IIT Delhi and IIM Indore alumnus, and is a member of Mumbai Angels, having led over 20 early stage investments over 3.5 years.
* Free templates and reference material will be provided before the workshop