Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Software industry has emerged as the high opportunity area for startups. Cloud computing, mobile apps, web apps, social media, software products and services are the future of technology. Startups and young developers across India are rising to these opportunities and coming up with ideas which can be world-beaters. In order to enable these ideas to take shape, Nurture Talent Academy brings to you a practical, hands on and interactive workshop for converting your ideas into solid executable plans.
Amit Grover, Founder, Nurture Talent Academy
- Introduction/Networking – 15 minutes
- How to register a company? – 15 minutes
- How to start a software business? – 30 minutes
- Break – 15 minutes
- How to make a business plan? – 45 minutes
- Fundamentals of Finance – 45 minutes
- Fundamentals of Marketing – 30 minutes
- Windows Azure features and benefits for entrepreneurs – 30 minutes
- Interactive Q&A session with an entrepreneur/investor – 30 minutes
About Nurture Talent Academy
Nurture Talent Academy (www.nurturetalent.com) is India's 1st institute for training entrepreneurs. Our objective is to enable 1000 ventures to start in next 3-5 years, which will generate 20000 jobs. In the past year, it has conducted 67 workshops across 20 cities, attended by 1000 startups. Amit Grover, Founder, is an IIT Delhi and IIM Indore alumnus, and has previously worked with Infosys, Asian Paints and Onida. He is also a member of Mumbai Angels, India's leading group of angel investors, and has led 30 early stage deals in 4 years.
In Association With Microsoft
Microsoft Windows Azure - The Windows Azure platform is a flexible cloud–computing platform that lets you focus on solving business problems and addressing customer needs. Join the Cloud build-an-app contest for young developers and startups. Log on to www.wholeadstomorrow.com for details and registration.