Registration ends on 23rd June at 11:59 pm.
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Are you a parent who is keen on identifying and choosing the right career/ study stream for your kid based on his/her inner abilities? As a parent do you think that skills like communication, persistence and other life skills are as important for the success of your child as his education?
If any one of the questions strikes a chord with you, do get your kids for the workshop.
Our workshop is designed with two key objectives:
1. Ensure effective and enjoyable parenting by assisting parents in discovery of their child's innate potential, the scientific way!
2. Empower children with the required life skills to help them face life challenges better, in turn helping them realize their dreams.
You can connect with other participants at the event here :
" The Interactive Sessions on Effective Parenting Conducted by Ms.Chandrika at Bachpan Play School Kalyan Nagar were well accepted and appreciated by all the parents. We got very good and positive feedback from the parents. It was a very informative and interesting session. We look forward to more such sessions from her."
-Farheen Shadab (Director - Bachpan Kalyan Nagar Branch).
" Regarding the Parenting session by Chandrika Anil, the session was superb, awesome, no words will sufficient to describe. This session was really an eye-opener to us on how to become a "Good Parent". This kind of session should be conducted every now and then which will help in grooming better citizen for future."
- Vijay (One of the Parents after the session).
“The Multiple Intelligence Analysis helped me understand my Child better. The Parenting Session with Chandrika was really good, it provided us with better understanding of our Children's Strength and weakness and abilities;"
- Parents of Aditya and Ashwini after the workshop.
DURATION: 8 Hours (9 am to 4 pm) & (4 pm to 5 pm - session with parents).
One Day Workshop for Children aged 7 - 15 years
-Children will be provided with basic life skills required to face future life challenges better.
- Boost in self confidence
- Better acceptance of self and others
- Understand feelings and learn to label them early in life
- Understand their Child's innate strengthens and weaknesses
- Identify preferred learning style of their child
- Understand the multiple intelligence and career options early in life
- Strengthens the Parent - child bonding.
About the Coach:
>Chandrika Anil, is a Certified Counselor and Life Skills Coach with over 2 decades of experience in the area of People Management and Counselling.
>She has obtained Certifications for :
- Psychology - University of Toronto
- Understanding the Brain- University of Chicago
- Clinical Psychology for Children and young adults- University of Edinburgh.
- General Management Program- IIM-B.
>She conceptualized an initiative called “MPOWER” through which she offers counseling
services, Life Skills training including parenting sessions & awareness program on yoga,
meditation and acupressure in Schools, NGOs and Corporate.