An expo on Health and Wellness is to be held at Meenakshi College grounds on the 25th and 26th of Feb, 2011, Chennai organized by the Lions Club of T.Nagar.
1. The main aim of this expo is to showcase the benefits of Ayurveda / Herbal products. This is the 5th edition of the exhibition .
2. The exhibition can be divided into two parts - the Expo itself and the Ayurvedic Symposium in which delegates/ students and pursuers of Ayurveda will be participating.
3. We will be holding a free Ayurveda camp also in the premises. The camp attracts a sizable crowd since there are multiple check-ups done free of cost.
4. TV Channels Coverage - News and Events
6. Souvenier - Apart from the souvenier being circulated to all the members of the Lions Club - T. Nagar it would reach all the participants - Ayurvedic companies/doctors/ to be doctors. It would have all the paper presentations in the seminar. Therefore would be an excellent database of customers/business associates and prospective clients.( Rates/ tariff in the last but one page of the attached brochure)
7. Title sponsor - This exhibition would provide a platform to interact with your target audience and you could basically design your own approach as to how you would like to reach out. We are going to be promoting the event through a leading English daily / FM Radio/ TV channels for event coverage as well as news. Also as a title sponsor you are given 2 free stalls and the expo name would be pre-fixed with the sponsors name and this would be used for all promotions mentioned above.
8. Stall rates for two days - Rs. 10,000
Contact : Anju Awal 98848 19232 Brinda 9383972660