Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 40
The world of business today is very volatile and unpredictable. Organizations need to generate, embrace and execute new ideas for a competitive edge.
Design thinking is an approach that can unlock the creative potential of your organization, no matter the industry. We at Avantika, introduce Design Thinking Workshops, to help businesses solve problems and innovate relentlessly.
We do this by providing an access to the best global practices for developing the mindset, skillset, and toolkits of designers and innovators to empower professionals with a human-centric, future-oriented approach.
The workshops aim to break away from the conventional formats of Design workshops.
We intend to create meaningful experiences through spaces and zones that represent various concepts of Design Thinking. These concepts can assist the participants to successfully inculcate the Spirit of Design in their workplaces.
The participants will be exposed to the following design tools and techniques throughout the 2 days of the workshop:
• User Research through interviews
• In-depth study of the context and environment
• Research Synthesis and Analysis
• User journey mapping
• Need finding
• Brainstorming and Idea Generation
• Prototyping, Testing and Validating
• Co-creation and Collaboration
• Embracing Ambiguity
• Creating New Values
• Learning through failures
Dr. Sanjay Dhande
Former Director-IIT Kanpur
Padma Shri awardee, Dr. Sanjay Govind Dhande is a notable Indian engineer and educationist.
• He was the former director of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur.
• Instrumental in developing AUTOLAY, an innovative CAD technology for the Indian Aeronautical Development Agency
• He was also the founder director of PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur
Prof. Sanjay Jain
Director, Design Education at Avantika University
Founder Director-Academics with MIT Institute of Design.
• Over two decades of experience in Wipro as Head of Product Design and Bajaj Electricals & Uptron India as Industrial Designer
• Master of Design in Industrial Design at Industrial Design Centre, IIT Bombay
• He contributed to building various academic collaborations with prominent design institutes from Hong Kong, Singapore, Europe and the UK.
• He is a Motorola trained Green Belt of Six Sigma Quality Mission, Wipro.
DURATION : 2 Days
Registration Fees: Rs. 10,000 per workshop
CONTACT : +91-7447728326, [email protected]