Sale Date Ended
All-India Painting Contest for Students - aged 6 to 16 years under The Children's Fine Art Gallery.
So Start Submitting the Painting from now
Last dates of submitting the painting is 25th of jan
Inaugurated by the celebrated Dr Mallika V Sarabhi in July 2010, CFAG is a dedicated space for children, conceived to thrust child art as mainstream art and give it a professional status. One among the few art galleries for children in the country, CFAG is organizing the Painting Contest 2011 to encourage students to cultivate a love for art, craft, design, culture and aesthetics.
Daira Centre for Arts and Culture, the parent gallery, was established in 2001 and since has been actively working with professional artists, exhibiting their works, inviting them for workshops and residencies, conducting slideshows and readings and other related activities.
1. The competition is open to children all over the country below the age of 16 years. Students will be judged at two levels – Juniors (6 – 13 years) and Seniors (14 – 16 years).
2. The entry fee is Rs 100 per student.
4. Each entry should be certified by the parent/guardian/teacher as the original, unaided work of the student. Entries should be an individual effort and NOT a combined work.
6. No entry will be returned. The copyright of all entries will rest with The Childrens Fine Art Gallery.
7. All packets should be pre-paid/adequately stamped and mailed directly to
Topics for Junior category
Topics for Senior category
Selection of artworks
Senior professional artists will comprise the panel of judges. Judging criteria will emphasise on imagination, and originality rather than technical merit alone.