8th International Exhibition
(Access to Air Display Viewing Area only)
It is mandatory for visitors to carry the original photo id, details of which are provided at the time of online registration, to the venue.
1.Tickets for Aero India 2011 will be sold from select banks. Details will be intimated later through newspaper advertisements and the website.
TIMINGS FOR GENERAL VISITORS :
February 9, 2011 1400 hrs to 1700 hrs
February 10, 2011 1000 hrs to 1700 hrs
February 11, 2011 1000 hrs to 1700 hrs
February 12, 2011 1000 hrs to 1700 hrs
February 13, 2011 1000 hrs to 1700 hrs
2. Entry gates will open one hour before the show timings.
3. Entry will be given against valid photo id only.
(A) Show your Unique registration ID number
(B) Bring your ID (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Govt ID).
(C) Collect your entry pass.
4. All entrance will be required to undergo security check. Kindly co-operate.
5. The ticket will be non-transferable
6. Please carry your registration id and / or proof of online payment to facilitate issue of ticket.
7. Food items will not be allowed.
8. Following items will not be permitted: Firearms, weapons, knives (including pocket knives & multi tools), replica or toy weapons, laser pointers, bags, briefcases, handbags, pagers or other packets of any kind.
9. Free entry for children below 4 years.
10. The Organisers reserve the right to deny access to any individual./tr>
11. Ticket Cost per person per day :
ADVA area on Weekdays INR 400/- and US $15
ADVA area on Weekend INR 500/- and US $20