Sale Date Ended
We have received excellent feedback from our participants, AFTER they apply what they have learnt and practiced in the workshop. This feedback can be found on our website.
So what is the workshop all about…
Workshop: 2 day Advanced Content Creation Workshop for trainers
Date: 5th-6th Aug'11 2011, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm ( Fri/Sat)
Venue: Hotel Inner Circle,Saboo towers,Somajiguda,Hyd.
Commercials: Rs.10,500/-all inclusive (Cost includes tea and lunch at venue and all training material). Certificate of Attendance will be provided.
Cheque in favor of ‘Metamorph Training Pvt Ltd’. Payment MUST be made prior to the workshop date.
Special offer for early booking: Book before 15th July'11 to avail Powerful Presentations CD worth Rs. 1999 free.* This CD contains a step by step process to create presentations using Minimal™ approach and has been purchased by thousands of managers and trainers.
Brochure: Consolidated brochure with details of TTT workshops - http://metamorph.webs.com/trainthetrainer.htm
- Training by experts in the area of presentation and communication skills
For Nominations: Please email us at this ID or call at 022 -322 17585 for nominations and queries.
Visit our website: www.metamorph.webs.com for detailed write up about trainers, clients, feedback from previous participants etc.
While we cover basic theory on setting objectives, adult learning, evaluating content etc., the focus of the workshop is practical aspects of content creation like…
1. How to set clear objectives to make evaluation easier
2. How to reduce time to develop content with Mind Mining process
3. How to explain complex ideas creatively using visual diagrams
4. How to be more creative and aid retention using analogy
5. How to create ‘Visual’ slides to engage audiences and make content easy to deliver
6. How to create a strong opening to engage audience attention
7. How to structure and break up content into modules for easy re-use and retention
8. The step-by-step process of creating behavioral games suited to training requirement
9. The rules for effective use of videos and activities in training
Methodology includes exercises, examples, videos, consolidated case studies.
You can view the free presentation on Top Mistakes made in Training Content on Slideshare - http://slidesha.re/hUb4Zl .This gives an idea of what will be covered in the workshop.
To book your seats, please email us with the Name, Designation, Contact nos. of nominees. Book early to ensure seats and claim your free CD worth Rs.1999.
Contact Person :Bernie Jadhav P: 961 951 4490 / 022-322 17585