Sale Date Ended
IXL Incorporated (IXL Inc) is as International Organisation that focuses on People Development and Empowerment.
Based on our clients’ needs, we deliver customized quality programmes for personal and corporate excellence.
IXL Inc was founded in 1998 by David Nair, and has been instrumental in Training, Developing and Coaching of people from all walks of life.
Motivated by his desire to bring the best and fuelled with innovation, creativity, enthusiasm and passion, David and his team work diligently in imparting the required skills for achieving excellence.
At IXL Inc, we focus on two key drivers of performance – People & Process. Focussing on these two drivers, we offer a range of performance enhancement training and learning solutions aimed at empowering the individual. As the cliché goes – “You build the Individuals and the Individuals build the Organization.”
Our training lasts well beyond “Hot Bathing.” The team will use the Take Aways and transform their potential into bottom line results for themselves & the organization.
We deliver the best framework for PERSONAL EXCELLENCE to be Role Modelled and Anchored for future success.
To be internationally recognized as an innovative and a dedicated partner to clients, providing customized training of the highest standards and in turn empower individuals to maximize their personal power.
With our corporate clients we partner in developing specific programs designed to their individual needs . Our focus is on building enduring long-term relationships by providing results orientated quality solutions to their needs.
With aspiring students and professionals our focus is to shape their lives, to affect their behavior, to increase their market value, their relationships, their emotion and their direction in life.
As an outstanding organization, we attract and nurture high-caliber passionate professionals by providing them with growth opportunities and encouraging performances
1. Understand and appreciate the input into the human computer.
2. Participants undergo an experiential learning thereby developing new skills.
3. What does it take to be at the cutting edge? The essential tools will be experientially appliedduring this session for the participants to be at the cutting edge.
4. This program is structured first to “Know the Individual” which provides the participantwith a better understanding of themselves and how best to interact with their surroundingpeople ‘Know Your Environment’. This in turn will help “Build the Individual”.
5. The detailed mastery laws and habit patterns worked on, would allow the participant to bemore effective, empowered and become a confident person.
6. Understanding of the individual’s Senses and how to work with it to continuously improve theirawareness with little contamination of input.
7. Understanding the principles of Change and to inculcate into self the concept of ObsessedLearning and working with the BAR Model.
8. Understanding FEAR and how to confront and overcome it.
9. Understand the Passive, Assertive & Aggressive Self and working on inculcating AssertiveBehaviour & Assertive Communicative Patterns within oneself.
10. Understanding the concept of Self Talk / Affirmation and how to use it regularly for self-improvement.11. Working on Self Confidence workshop to portray that empowered 21st century executive12. Applying the above principles in becoming a people orientated person and moving the executiveto the 2.5% of the bell curve in excellence.
1. Participants will leave with an understanding of the concept of being at the “CuttingEdge”. They will also leave with a sense of achievement, with their own personaldevelopment plan and a toolkit of techniques to turn their development plan into action.
2. Participants will understand the concept of Obsessed Learning and how to apply it incontributing towards their professional and personal growth.
3. Participants will understand the Personal Power within themselves and how to unleash thispower and excel to be in the top Maxim of the Bell Curve.4. Participants understanding of their personality & that of their peers, subordinates & superiorswill enhance the synergy of the team and create a conducive working environment to be at theircutting edge.
5. The detailed mastery laws and productive habit patterns worked on, would allow theparticipant to be more effective, empowered and a confident person for continued growth.
6. Participants have a better understanding of their strengths and would have been exposed totechniques to work on their weakness to be at their cutting edge in their performance.