Studies have shown that corporate reputation can make up as much as 55 73% of a company share price. Managing organisation reputation has become one of the most important strategic imperatives for top management. An organisation reputation is derived from the way it is perceived by its stakeholders. These perceptions are impacted and influenced to a large extent by how the organisation behaves and performs.
The engagement of employees in managing corporate reputation is vital, as reputation is built from the inside outward. Living the brand promise, one has to start by transforming employees into reputation builders and brand ambassador in the quest of establishing and maintaining positive corporate reputation. This course is for you to pick up tips and how to in training your staff to understand your marketing message, reflect your organisation and promote your brand.
Key Benefits of Attending Strategically engage the employee stakeholder and develop more tailored and effective engagement development strategies
1. Understanding the employee landscape, how it has changed and how to use these changes to your advantage
2.Reinforcing employee loyalty, how it has changed and how to influence it.
3. Leveraging both traditional communication tools and new media tools such as social networking to build your reputation
4. Reward employees for demonstrating their commitment to your brand contract and values, increasing their commitment in tough times
5. Maximising social media in internal communications to enhance employee engagement
6. Improving employee engagement across cultural diversity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is specifically designed for those who work in corporate reputation and interfaces with the employee stakeholder. Human Resource professionals Employee Engagement Officers Organisational Development (OD) professionals Corporate Communication Public Relation professionals Internal Communications professionals Brand Managers