We live in an era of unprecedented technological advancement. While new Innovations and technologies are redefining agriculture development there is need of linking and leveraging innovations and make them work for the society at large. Perhaps insufficient attention is given to the fact that the capacity for innovation in agriculture is influenced not only by farmers' skills and resources, but also by the wider network of links and relationships in which farmers are embedded, which help ideas to diffuse and find new uses.
Further the issue of quality food production and its linkages with poverty is becoming more challenging as demand for food increases in national and international markets. In this context, to improve availability and access to food, agricultural innovations need efforts and convergence at local, national, regional and global level. So, it is necessary to strengthen North-South cooperation at one level and cooperation among private and public sectors at another level.
Hence, the purpose for organizing this event is to bring common understanding on the innovative initiatives / alternatives to meet the challenges of the agricultural development in term of inclusive and consistent growth.
* To deliberate and analyze hurdles in fostering public private partnership in innovations and investments.
* To share innovations in technologies and services to meet agriculture development.
* To seek common areas and priorities for collaboration to strengthen partnerships.
* To reach the consensus on planned actions to address sustainable developmental issues.
* To devise strategies & plans to achieve 8% growth in agriculture.
* Agro-Food and Processing Machineries & Equipments Companies.
* Agriculture Implements & Agri-Machinery Manufacturing Companies.
* Seeds, Fertilizers, Insecticides and Pesticides Companies.
* Agriculture, Horticulture, Floriculture Products Companies.
* `Irrigation, Plasticulture, Aquaculture & Water Management Companies.
* Cold Storage, Supply Chain Management & Post Harvest Companies.
* Agri-Biotech, Nanotech, Tissue Culture Companies.