Sale Date Ended
Digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands via electronic media. Digital marketing involves the use of channels and methods that enable an organization to analyze marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what isn’t.
To build a career & market your product/ services online using best tools and practices.
Who should attend
Students, Working Professionals, Entrepreneurs.
What is in store for you
Digital Marketing concepts
Search Engine Optimisation concepts
Online customer behavioural research
Create your first Campaign – Facebook and Google
Generate Leads – Google, SMM, Affiliate Marketing
Engage with your leads - eMail & Mobile Marketing, Blogging
Convert leads into Money / Sales/ Customers
What you get after the workshop
How to Create campaigns using various tools of Google Adwords
How to market your products through Facebook and other social channels
How to engage with your visitor and leads.
Know eMail Marketing do and dont's
Last but not the least, build a career in Digital Marketing
About the speaker(s):
Mr Angshuman Sett, Entrepreneur and Digital Marketing professional with 15 years of experience in marketing , franchising and digital domain. Vast online and offline marketing experience and successfully launched many ventures i,e, NIHT Infosolution Pvt. Ltd. , IRCMD Computech Private Limited. Heads more than 125 + Franchise centre network across West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa and Karnataka.
Mr Niel Hirjee, the original 'computer kid' of the 80's turned geek, Niel believes that he has the divine right to make a computer do anything he wants it to do. Unorganized and undisciplined, Niel does things 'his way' - a living example of chaos theory in action. He is, however, able to produce innovative solutions to seemingly impossible-to-solve computer problems. NIEL is associated with:
• Internet Society of India, Kolkata Chapter as vice chair.
• Trustee : Maulana Azad Foundation for Education and Social Amity
• Advisory Committee : Dr. B.C Roy Engineering College
• Visiting Lecturer : Cyber Crimes and Digital Forensic, Bureau of Police Research and Development Central Detective Training School Govt. of India.
1. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
2. This is an offline training and the workshop will be conducted at NIHT Centre, 25, Ganesh Chandra Avenue, Kol- 13.
3. Service Taxes will be charged extra.
4. Please carry your ticket at the time of attending the workshop.