Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 57
Walnut Excellence Education (WEE) is proud to announce it’s “5 NATIONAL LEVEL WEE CLUB Championship - 2017 & 2018". 1ST round of the championship is over and congratulation’s parents the result of your ward has been selected for National level Round. The objective of the Championship is to give a competitive platform & enhance their Arithmetic Talent.
Rules and Regulation:
National Level Competition
Based on ORALS, CONCENTRATION & VISUALIZATION ACTIVITIES.
It will motivate the child to come on Stage and perform it’s Arithmetic Talent with Accuracy and Quickness.
The competition will have FINGER FIGHTER, ARJUN AWARD & FAST AND FURIOUS challenge for Teacher & Student together.
The competition will have a PARENT PARTICIPATION ROUND to win the Best Parent Award.
Participant Student can be accompanied by Both Parent only, also there will be Provision for
Morning Breakfast (ONLY FOR STUDENTS).
Winners & Runner-ups has to wait for an individual photography after the event
PRIZES: WINNER’S PHOTOGRAPH will be printed on ABACUS / VEDIC MATHS BOOK
Promotional Activities like Website, Facebook, Banners will showcase their Pictures
Each Level Prize Criteria: Winner, 1st Runner-up, and 2nd Runner-up.
1) The Result will be based on Accuracy and Timings.
2) Last day to register for National Level Round is 28 January 2018 (NHSS Airoli for Weekdays Students - 2 February 2018).
3) Abacus & Vedic Maths Graduates will participate in Level 8 & Level 3 Competition Respectively.
4) The participant should carry their own Compass Box, WEE-Abacus Tool, Writing Pad, Water Bottle & Snacks (If Required).
5) Walnut Excellence Education Management team will decide the Level & Qualification / Disqualification of any / all Student’s participation
on the basis of their level completion, marks & student’s capability.
6) WEE uniform (i.e. Bag & T-Shirt) is compulsory to wear. In Case if it’s within School Activity then they have to wear their School Uniform.
7) The Parent/Guardian should undertake the responsibility at all times for the good behavior and safety of their child/children.
8) The participant should be medically fit to enter into the competition.
Note: The Competition is conducted by Walnut Excellence Education organization. All Decisions & Rights are Reserved by Walnut Excellence Education Management
team. Management will have all the Rights to change any / complete part of the championship without any prior notice.