Sale Date Ended
Creating Leadership Value. Reprogram your thoughts. Let SUCCESS come to YOU.
• Insight into yourself and other people
• Deeper relationships with other business professionals
• Greater influence using NLP techniques
• Greater understanding & knowledge about how people operate
• More dynamic, result-oriented, effective and lasting interactions
• Further skills in mentoring, coaching and facilitation
• Added qualification recognized and respected by HR, Management, Executive Coaching & Leadership professionals
• Backed by an 30 year old Reputed & Respected International Accrediting organization
• Awaken your inner awareness by developing your senses
• Learn to connect easily with others at a deeply unconscious level
• Learn to create optimal emotional states and develop inner peace & harmony
• Learn the Wizardry of Words - capable of remedying even the deepest scars
• Create a new relationship with Space & Time, One that offers more choices to YOU
• Learn to play with the Illusion of Reality and create Alternate Realities that are more supportive of your SUCCESS
19-Jan-2013 & 20-Jan-2013 - Module 1 (Foundation Skills)
26-Jan-2013 & 27-Jan-2013 - Module 2 (Language Patterns)
02-Feb-2013 & 03-Feb-2013 - Module 3 (NLP Processes)
09-Feb-2013 & 10-Feb-2013 - Module 4 (Strategies & Timelines)
Only 10 Participants, on first come first served basis.
Terms & Conditions
I. These terms & conditions are about delivering value and about increasing transparency in our relationship so that you can make the best choices for you.
II. The full payment of covers the cost of following:
a. Your attendance for the training program
b. One copy of the students course material
c. Skills assessment and feedback
d. Refreshments as per the course advertisement
III. Course participant’s commitment
a. Course participant will pay in full, by the payment due date, for courses they have booked
b. Course participant will pro-actively and with an open mind participate in their training
a. A minimum INR 5,000/- deposit is required when making a booking for the full course
b. Bookings & booking amount must be received 10 calendar days prior to module course date
c. Full payment is due 3 days prior to start of the booked course
a. It is the responsibility of the course participant to attend courses on which they are booked
b. Should the participant miss out on their attendance during the training, they will not be eligible for any refund. In this case, should they may choose to attend the remaining of the training during a subsequent offering – it will be at the sole discretion of 5th Element and will attract fees which will be decided on a case to case basis.
VI. Cancellations & Refunds
a. Cancellation requests must be made in writing
b. Refund of deposit
- Deposit is not refundable
c. Refund for full payment made (excluding deposit)
- 1 weeks notice – 50% refunded
- Less than 1 weeks notice – no refund
d. Alternatively, you may transfer to a later program or provide a substitute delegate at no additional charge.
e. No refund is available once the course has started
a. Certification is according to the criteria provided and published within the official course handout. These criteria include:
- Skills demonstrated
b. Skills assessment is carried out by the trainer and the final decision resides with 5th Element. 5th Element reserves the right to refuse certification.