Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 1070
Welltech Foundation is Conducting “5K RUN TO FIGHT MALARIA - 3RD EDITION”, cause of World Malaria Day. A Run at Jalavihar, Necklace Road on Sunday 22nd April 2018 starting at 5:00AM.
Water & Electrolyte Drinks will be available at the 2 Km, 4 Km & at the end point of the race. Distance Markers too will be placed along the route.Volunteers will be there at the Venue & along the route to guide you along the route & for everything else at the Start & End point.Other than this a cardiac ambulance will be plying along the route just in case of any emergency.Finishers Medal and your certificate will be given at the end point to all finishers of this Run immediately at the finish point after the race.
*** ZUMBA DANCE (Aerobics) with SOUND SYSTEM facilities are made available for participants within the event premises. ****
Participates will get:
Official T-SHIRT, BIB Number, Finisher Medal, Participant Certificate, Mineral Water, Biscuit Packet, Energy Drinks Like Tata Glucoes.
Category : Runners 1st Prize: Rs. 10,000, 2nd Prize: Rs. 5,000 & 3rd Prize: Rs. 3,000 along with the Certifications and Mementoes.
Type of Registrations:
Individual: 5K RUN Rs. 150.00/- (One Mosquito Bednet will donated to Poor People)
Corporate Plans: Bulk Registrations for Their Employess
* For 5K age limit is 12yrs and above.
* Male and Female Runners will start at once. First 3 Members will be declared as winners based on Category.
* Please collect your running kit (T-shirt and BIB Number) at Zalavihar Water Park, Necklace Road on 22nd April 2018 at 5:00 A.M
RUN FOR FREE, CLICK HERE: https://goo.gl/yKW2Am
1) You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
2) Participants are not allowed to run with babies or children who are under aged for the designated category and unregistered runners. Total co-operation from runners in this regards.
3) No baggage counters are available for participants of the run. For security reasons, participants are requested to come without any baggage. Organizers are not responsible for any loss or baggage and belongings.
4) Participants are requested to cooperate with the police and volunteers deputed at the Start point and on route.
5) Parking facility is available.
6) Participants must carry their booking infromation in HARD / SOFT copy.