Sale Date Ended
In continuation of our collective effort towards the development of MSMEs, Confederation of Indian Industry is organizing 4th CII National Cluster Summit in New Delhi on 30 September - 01 October 2011.
The Cluster approach is a proven methodology and unique model which has been very successfully adopted by manufacturing companies since 1998 and accrued outstanding benefits to them. In view of increasing global competition and changing business requirements the theme for this year’s summit is
‘Building MSMEs, Building India’
Case study presentations on
Stream 1 - Manufacturing Excellence
Stream 2 - Energy Efficiency
Stream 3 - Cost Competitiveness
Stream 4 - Total Employee Involvement
1. Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - (CII Exim Award Winner)
2. Hero Honda Motors Ltd - (National Productivity Award Winner)
3. Munjal Showa Ltd - (TPM Award Winner)
4. JBML - (Best Kaizen / Cluster Activity)
5. SKH Metals - (Best Kaizen / Cluster Activity)
6. Horizon - (Best Woman CEO Managed Company)
7. Subros Limited - (Best Kaizen / Cluster Activity; Best
This is a call to all those who wish to benefit from learning this unique Cluster Approach to participate in this Summit.
We solicit your active participation and look forward to welcome you at the Cluster Summit.