Sale Date Ended
4 Days PMP Classroom Training Delhi
With a charter to enable and enhance the industry’s competency level and maturity in Project Management, the Project Management Professional (PMP) training program is designed to lead the participant to an internationally recognized certification from the Project Management Institute.
The training Program fulfills the PMI requirement of 35 contact hours which is a mandatory requirement to take the PMP Certification examination.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
Understand the processes of Project management.
Learn how to use the PMBoK Guide to prepare for the PMP Certification examination.
Get guidelines on filling up the PMP Application form.
Ascertain your level of readiness for taking the PMP Examination.
Who should attend -
- Project, Program Manager and Delivery Manager
- QA Analyst
- Project/Team Leaders
- IT Managers
- Business Analyst
- Technical/Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil Engineer
- Anyone who wants to pursue career in project management
This training program offers **passing guarantee (T&C). If you do not pass in the attempt after training then we will either refund your training fee or offer free training in the next available training program.
**Passing Guarantee (T&C)
- Attend the complete training
- Attempt all the mock test provided by the company and score 80% and above
- Take the exam within 45 days from the last day of the training.
Introduction to PMBOK and PMP Exam
Project Management Framework
Human Resource Management
How to crack PMP Exam in first attempt
Final 4 hours mock test
- 35 PMI Contact Hours Certificate
- Knowledge and confidence to crack the exam in first attempt.
Contact person: Shilpi
Landline: +91 (11) 4280-1314
Address - 301, F-16, Preet Vihar, 110092 New Delhi, India