CCBA CBAP Training
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 29
About The Event
IIBA CCBA (CCBA®) CBAP (CBAP®) – Next Benchmark in your career growth
Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP®) is a credential from International Institute of Business Analysis, Canada (IIBA) accepted globally over the last 20 years. It recognizes your capability among employers, clients and colleagues that you follow a structured approach, methodology, tools and techniques aligning to IIBA’s global standards to bring projects to successful completion. Industries as diverse as Oil and Gas, Aerospace, IT, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Automotive, Banking/Financial services etc. have come to rely on IIBA credentials when they are embarking complex and business/safety critical projects.
Vijay Bhaskar Reddy I CBAP, has 22 years of experience in the domains of E-governance and banking , Business Analysis and Project Management, Business Process management , Strategy management , Process Quality and Software development. The software development experience is from the area of New Product Development in ERP and web applications. He holds his B.Tech degree in Electronics engineering from University of Bangalore with a Master degree in Business Administration. He is a Certified Quality Analyst (CSQA) from QAI, USA and certified CBAP and, through IIBA, Canada.
CBAP/CCBA Credential Process overview:
Any Graduate degree or global equivalent
0 to 5yrs years of project experience in directing and managing activities accruing to 4500 hours of effort
21 Hours of mandatory formal training in Project Management
An application review and approval by IIBA and payment of Exam fee
Random audit to validate the details you have submitted to IIBA
Multiple-choice examination to demonstrate your ability to apply your knowledge, skill and behavior as a IIBA
Participants will learn a complete overview of IIBA’s Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) covering the BA Processes in 9 Knowledge areas. Below are some of the critical learning points.
• How to develop Use case and perform Stakeholder Analysis
• Collect Requirements and develop Business Requirements document
• Build Requirements Traceability matrix, Impact analysis, Vision and scope document,
• Relevant & Effective Project Requirement’s Communication
• Identify, Analyze & Respond Project Requirements Risks.
• How to manage stakeholders and create requirements package based on Type of audience.
Business Analysis – Key differentiators
2. Business Analysis Key Concepts
3. Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
4. Elicitation and Collaboration – Gathering Information
5. Requirements Life Cycle Management and Communication– Defining the process
6. Strategy Analysis– Defining the problem
7. Requirements Analysis and Design – Defining the Solution Model
8. Solution Evaluation
9. Underlying Competencies for BA -soft skills
10. Techniques for Requirement gathering process
11. Perspectives - Agile, BI and BPM
• Access to 1GB documents for chapter-wise mock exam and one full CBAP Prep simulation exam
• An innovative first of its kind Process cum Data Flow Diagram based on the BABOK® Guide content
• A well-researched condensed Course material and a Workbook
• Test taking strategies for the CBAP® Certification Exam
• Ongoing assistance to submit CBAP application & support