Sale Date Ended
Nepal is a country of diverse beauty and terrain. Enthralling lakes and rivers are the heart of this Himalayan nation that is also known for its harmonizing culture and Yoga Meditation practices. The landlocked country has a history of welcoming travelers from across the planet with open arms. Being the birth land of Gautam Buddha, Yoga is in the chromosomes of this nation. Advance your understanding of Yoga to evolve into a refined Yogi with Rishikul Yogshala’s 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal. This training in the mountainous paradise is an immersion into the deeper conscious of Yoga.
Date: 07 Oct - 04 Nov 2018
Event Description: With this advanced training of Yoga Training, you get the privilege to polish up in order to emerge as a vigorous Yogi and teacher. The training requires a certificate in 200 Hour YTTC as an eligibility requirement.
• Get the in-depth knowledge of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga- two of the most ancient and classical forms of Yoga.
• Enjoy the philosophical aspects of Yoga along with practically implementing them.
• Channelize the blood and breath through the mind, body, and soul during the thorough practices of Pranayama.
• Connect your mind and body with the soul and meditate on the white Himalayan trails.
• Explore the hidden potential of your body by understanding the structural formula of the human body and its effects on Yoga practice.
• Better your poses and postures with Adjustment and Alignment.Indulge in a safe, injury-free practice.
• A deeper study of Ayurveda and cooking classes sponsored by the ancient science.
• Mantra Chanting program to enliven your soul with Mantras harmonizing power.
• Learn the dimensions of an ideal Yoga teacher by training under time-served Yoga teachers.
• Laughter Yoga sessions and Shat-Kriyas.
• Visit the historical and spiritual points of importance in Nepal to have a glimpse of the bright heritage that the country carries.
Food and Accommodation: Enjoy an assortment of extremely palatable and wholesome food at our center in Nepal. Our local chefs are highly committed to maintaining purity in the meals to make sure the nourishment needs of the students gets satiated. You can ask for your choice of vegan meals, we would be happy to offer you on prior notice. The well-furnished and spacious rooms, luxuriant garden area, and the quaint environment of Pokhara sum up for a spectacular stay at the school. All rooms are accommodated with basic modern amenities like twin-beds, TV, fan, geyser, etc.
Fee Details: USD 1800 for a shared room and USD 2000 for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the world’s highest reviewed Yoga schools. The Yoga Alliance registered school organizes numerous Yoga events such as Yoga TTC, Yoga Retreat, Therapy program, Yoga and Vedanta, etc. The school believes in making the teachings of Yoga accessible to every citizen of the world, for which it has started its branches in yoga teacher training in india, Iran, Vietnam, Nepal, Thailand, and Mozambique. The school is blessed with a brilliant team of experienced faculty and team members that sets it apart from the other Yoga schools.