You probably already know how 5 years ago Digital was the future & everything was going Digital. Today, a large part of those people are online & are already digital-friendly but fortunately more than 70% of India is still offline. This creates a HUGE SCOPE & DEMAND for digitally skilled people & digital enabling businesses to start which can help the people/companies that are offline, GO ONLINE!
The Nex-Gen School of Digital Marketing(NSDM India) is a comprehensive mix of basics, core and is integrated in a manner to develop strategic, executive and soft skills in the field of Digital Marketing. Our course content and curriculum has been curated by industry experts from leading digital marketing agencies.
At NSDM India, we believe in the L-A-E method of teaching i.e. Learn - Apply - Evaluate. Each student will be working on a real-life business (maybe your own start up, family business or a sample business given by us). All classroom learning will be applied by the student on their respective business which will be evaluated by the faculty and peers. The motive of such hands-on training is to ensure that upon successful completion of the program, you will be a fully equipped digital marketer.
The benefits you’ll observe once you do the 3-month course (to start with) will be that:
- Your job prospects will increase drastically.
- You’ll be able to take any business online (as a freelancer).
- You’ll have the skillset to become a social media influencer hence you’ll be following your passions and doing what you’re good at while having the freedom of being anywhere around the globe.
- You could start your own e-commerce website for any product & sell it online. The reason you’ll do it really well is because you’ll have all the skills under your umbrella.
- Start your own Digital Marketing Agency.
Also, if you want to take the most advantage of the course, it’s best to start with a business idea in mind because once you’re done, you’ll have already
- Built a website
- Done the Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM – GoogleAds)
- Social Media Ads, define your Target Audience
- Content Strategy
- Email Marketing & many more things
If you choose not to be digitally equipped then you’d probably be avoiding the inevitable skills needed for the future since this will be the common sense for tomorrow.
To Know about the Curriculum click here
Course Commencement: 10th December 2018
Time: 7 PM - 9 PM (Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday) - 3 months