2K Daily Run October Challenge 2018
Sale Date Ended
October Challenge 2018
2K/5K Run/Jog daily in a month
Complete Your Run in Your Own Time at Your Own Pace Anywhere in the World!
RUN/Jog from any location you choose. You can run, jog on the road, on the trail, on the
treadmill, at the gym or on the track (or even at another race). You get to run your own
race, at your own pace and time it yourself and your medal will be shipped directly to you.
Complete a 2K/5K run/jog and more.
You can run or jog minimum 2KM / 5KM distance (done in one go) to win your medal and certificate.
There are no deadlines on any of our races and no particular Month you have to complete them
in particular time. Once a race has sold out, the Hall of Fame 1st placed runner will be sent
an additional special Gift. It is very easy to participate in October Challenge, you just
have to Run, wherever you are... just switch on your mobile App of (Nike+ Running / Runtastic
/ Runkeeper / Endomondo / Strava). whenever you run and wherever you run,
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. You have to run all 30 days a month
2. You have to run a minimum of 2 Kms / 5 Kms daily
* Registeration Fee INR 300/- within India and International US $22 only.
* Exciting prizes to win every month based on different categories...
1. FINISHER MEDAL
WHO CAN JOIN THE EVENT:
* Anyone can join the event from any place in the india and worldwide.
* New Delhi, Bengluru, Chennai, Indore, Chandigarh, Punjab, Jaipur, Andhra Pradesh, Mumbai,
Maharastra, Gurgaon, Noida, Pune, Chennai, Gujrat, West Bengal
* USA, NewZealand, Australia, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Europe, Africa, Asia, South
America, North America
RULES FOR Marathon:
* There is a data submission form where you have to submit your daily run data by using your
registration username, Distance, Time date etc
* You have to submit daily run data within 5 Days of actual run date for each day. You can
not enter existing month data in future month.
* Run Anywhere, Run Anytime, Run with any pace, Run Indoor (Treadmills) or Run outdoor,
* Single or multiple runs are accepted for same date without any problem. (Submit entry for
every run on that particular date)
* Maximum of 5 Days allowed to miss/skip the run, that could be due to any reason
medical/personal/work. BUT whenever you skip a day you have to compensate those Kms within
next 5 days of missing date.
* Always run with an App in your phone/watch to create a run for verification purpose.
Verification team can anytime ask you for the same, and if public activity link or Screenshot
of activity is not provided, your run may not count in the challenge.
* Last submission date 5th October; 05:00 PM
CANCELLATION AND REFUND:
The fee is non-refundable under any circumstance.
If the participant wants to quit in between, his/her registration fees will be not be refunded