Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Do you have an idea for a business that you want to start or are you working on an existing product and want to make it better? Is your inner entrepreneur calling?
Join us for a 2 day bootcamp to learn the building blocks of launching a startup!
Who Should Attend?
- Budding Entrepreneurs
- Early Stage Startups
- Solo Practitioners / Freelancers
- Startup Enthusiasts
- Business Owners
- Introduction and Networking
- How to come up with ideas? (Ideation)
- Defining Problem Statements
- Building Your Value Proposition (Value Proposition Canvas)
- Defining your Value Proposition (Value Prop Canvas)
- Building your Business Models (Business Model Canvas)
- Defining your Customer Segments
- Lean Startup Methodologies
Not to miss the amazing food and coffee to fuel your creativity!!
About The Speaker :
Praveen Dorna, Co-Founder, StartupByte, is currently building a network for startup communities across India. He has over 10 years of combined work experience working with Startups, Franchisees, SMB’s, MNC’s and Non-Profit organizations across payments, travel, fleet, education, robotics, media and ERP technologies in tech and managerial roles in US and India.
He holds an MBA degree from Babson College, USA (Ranked #1 in Entrepreneurship globally) and was actively previously involved in startup wings at corporates, where he built out an innovation management program for a $6 Billion company in US. He consults startups part-time and also serves on the board of Alumni Association, University college of engineering, Osmania University as the Chairman for Initiatives.