Sale Date Ended
SmartBridge invites you to join our “Artificial Intelligence and IBM Watson Workshops”. These workshops are 2-day hands-on events to help Students & Developers understand IBM’s Cognitive Computing point of view. You can also learn how IBM Watson on IBM Cloud can augment existing applications by providing cognitive capabilities. Additionally, these workshops will discuss different algorithms to build artificial intelligence for various industrial applications.
The workshops include lectures and discussions and hands-on exercises to understand the capabilities of IBM Watson and how it works so that developers can build their best solutions for the industries’ needs.
You will learn
Day - 1
1. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
2. IBM’s Cognitive Point of View
3. Building a Chatbot with IBM’s Watson Assistant Service Lab
4. Speech to Text Lab Exercise
5. Text to Speech Lab Exercise
6. Visual Recognition Lab Exercise
Day - 2
1. Watson Discovery Introduction
2. Getting Started with Watson Discovery Lab Exercise
3. Watson Natural Language Understanding (NLU) Introduction
4. Getting Started with NLU Lab Exercise
5. Cognitive Examples Demos/Use Cases
While no prior knowledge of Watson is required, experience with IBM Cloud is very helpful.Students should sign up here for an IBM Cloud Lite account, before attending this session, if they don’t already have one.