Sale Date Ended
The Defence Acquisition Management Course (DAMC) is designed to meet the needs of the Industry to understand procurement and acquisition related procedures of the Defence establishment, so as to give an impetus to the growing partnership between Defence and the Industry. In addition to the understanding of the defence procurement structures, the course would cover the latest Defence Procurement Procedures (DPP), Defence Production Policy (DPrP) & Offsets in detail.
The 2-day certificate course would provide latest information related to:
* Defence procurement organisation and structures.
* Defence Procurement Procedure for capital procurements.
* Defence Procurement Manual for revenue procurements.
* Quality Assurance in Defence –DGQA / CEMILAC procedures / International Standard.
* Industry Participation in R&D and Defence Production Units.
* Defence Offset Policy / Offset Banking / Offset Evaluation & Eligibility.
* Policy on FDI / Export & Licensing Norms / JV’s / Defence Taxation.
* Commercial Evaluation Aspects.
* Business Opportunities in Indian Defence Sector.
The faculty members would include recognized experts and well-trained serving officials from the Ministry of Defence, Service Headquarters, DRDO, DGQA, Defence Public Sector Undertakings and Ordnance Factories.