Sale Date Ended
Games are one of the most powerful methodologies a trainer or manager can use, Games provide experiential learning, involve participants and bring out a strong and memorable learning outcome.
We are pleased to announce a unique 1day workshop on Building Your Own Training Games for Trainers and Managers to help you make your training more engaging.
We will practice creating customized games and activities in the workshop itself. To book your seats, please email us with the Name, Designation, Contact nos. of nominees
Why Metamorph Training:
At Metamorph, we have trained 100s of trainers and managers at all levels and across industries through our TTTs and presentation skills workshop.
Rewards and Recognition for our expertise:
• Our presentation is a category winner in Worlds Best Presentation Contest on Slideshare in 2010
• We hold Platinum Author status on EzineArticles
• Many of our presentations have been featured online by the editors on sites like AuthorSTEAM, HR Communicator & Slideshare
• Our eBook - Visual Presentations: From Text-Based Slides to Simple and Powerful Diagrams in 3 easy Steps is available commercially online.
• Interviews and guest posts on presentation and communication related sites
To learn more about how unique and insightful our approach is, you can visit our website www.presentation-process.com. All material there is proprietary to us.
1day workshop on Building Your Own Training Games
Date: 4th Nov'11(Fri)
Venue: Hotel Emerald, Juhu Tara road, Juhu.
Commercials: Rs.6000/-all inclusive (Cost includes service tax of 10.3% ,tea and lunch at venue and all training material). Certificate of Attendance will be provided.
Additional Giveaway: A handout with a number of ready to use games
Payment must be made prior to the workshop date,the last date for registrations is 15th Oct\\\'11.
Seats will be booked once the payments are made. Cheque in favor of Â‘Metamorph Training Pvt LtdÂ’.
• When to use games in the classroom
Game Type 1: Energizers or Icebreakers
• 3 rules for creating energizers
• Difference between energizers and behavioral games
Game Type 2: Behavioral Games
• Understanding the language of games
• The 4 step process to creating your own behavioral games for any situation (with multiple exercises.)
• How to modify any game to suit your requirement
• Using games to bring about ‘Realization ‘
• How to plan questions and debrief games for effectiveness
Methodology: A combination of cases, exercises, videos, discussion and presentation will be used.
Participants: This program is appropriate for those who create content as well as those who deliver training and would like to add an element of excitement and engagement to their training.
There are only limited seats available as the workshop involves intensive exercises and practice.