Sale Date Ended
About the Workshop:
In today's world, it doesn't really matter whether you are in Business, Job or Profession, basic understanding of Finance is an absolute must. There are thousands of cases, where people failed in Business, Job or Profession, primarily because they lacked the understanding of finance.
Likewise, there are thousands of cases, where people did exceedingly well in Business, Job or Profession primarily because they had a very good understanding of finance.
Incidentally, Finance is not at all difficult to understand, as it is perceived to be. On the contrary, it's very easy, not only to learn but also to apply and benefit from in our day to day life.
This 1 days' workshop has been designed to empower the participants with critical understanding of Financial Statements such as Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement and Fundflow Statement and how the same are used in the business for decision making and value creation so as to do well in their chosen, Business, Job or Profession.
Who should attend it?
The programme will benefit Businessmen/ Entrepreneurs/ Start-up Founders, Profit Centre Heads, Professionals and members of senior management teams from all domains.
In general, the Programme aims to help the participants build and enhance business acumen and take their business or career to the next level. Besides, the following are specific takeaways of the Programme.
1. Importance of good financial understanding
2. Understanding “Purpose of Business” and “Life-line of a Business”
3. How to improve financial performance using Profit & Loss Statement.
4. How to use Gross Profit, EBITDA, EBIT, EBT, EAT and EPS for Value Creation and decision making?
5. How to evaluate Operating, Financial and Overall Performance of a Business?
6. What are the real Business Drivers?
7. Understanding Balance Sheet for effective Assets and Liabilities management.
8. Working Capital Management for improving Operating Free Cash Flow (OFCF) and Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) of the business?
9. How to read Financial Statements/Reports?
10. Achieving long term growth through efficient Cashflow management.
11. Winning mantras for sustained Competitiveness, Profitability & Growth
12. Strategy to take your business to the next level
Time & Dates: 17th November, 2017, from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Venue: Shekhar Natu Training Hall, MCCIA Trade Tower, A Wing, 5th Floor, S B Road, Pune 411 016
The programme will be facilitated By Mr. Pramod Jain who is an International Trainer, Motivational Speaker, Global Business Coach and Author of the Book, “Finance for Value Creation”. Pramod has trained and business coached thousands of people in more than 50 locations in five continents across the globe.
To know more about Pramod, please click on: https://www.linkedin.com/in/capramodjain/
Investment: Rs. 3500 /- per participant.
Please visit www.sqpglobal.com to know more about our other training offerings.
And write to email@example.com for in-house delivery of our training programmes.
With thanks & best wishes,
SQP Global Skills Academy
7/A3, Visava Park, D P Road, Aundh
Pune 411007 Maharashtra, India