Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
What Do You Get
Certification, Exam , access to Scrum AlliancePDU PointsReal templates from projects used by Scrum Teams across the worldAgile TShirtsAll Training MaterialsAbout the course:
SolutionsIQ Certified Scrum Master (CSM) training gives you all the tools and information you need to effectively apply Agile & Scrum Project Management principles to your project or program.
Students will learn how to:
Maintain and use a burn down chart
Manage Product Backlogs
Plan Releases and Iterations (Sprints)
Conduct Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews & Retrospective meetings
Track and Report progress
Effectively apply the principles of the Agile Manifesto
All SolutionsIQ Agile training courses are highly interactive. Students will participate in discussions, group-based exercises, and simulations.
Why do leading enterprises choose SolutionsIQ?
• SolutionsIQ is a company that has made a name from building cutting edge software, and our consulting practice grew organically out of our Agile Development capability.
• Our Agile Coaches and Trainers continue to be agile practitioners as they are involved in coaching our own internal teams. In fact, our Agile Development center is like an internal laboratory where we test and improve what we do—we “eat our own dog food” as they say.
• Because Agile and Scrum are so much a part of the way SolutionsIQ operates, we have more Certified ScrumMasters and Certified Scrum Trainers than any other organization.
• SolutionsIQ has an exceptional record of guiding companies to successfully transition to Agile. We work with many companies, both large Fortune 50 enterprises and small startups.
• Our consultants are nationally recognized thought leaders in the Agile community. We have access to thought leaders like Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland (co-originators of Scrum), and Esther Derby, who have each recommended SolutionsIQ to clients.
• Most Agile coaches and trainers in Agile consulting companies are no longer practitioners. These companies are purely consulting and training organizations—they don’t build software, and so they offer a principally academic approach.Companies that have come to our programs:
TCS, Microsoft, SAP Labs, Syntel, Datamatics to name a few